Digital Birmingham is a Birmingham City Council initiative and part of a city wide strategic partnership of more than 40 public, private and voluntary organisations
Executive Board Minutes 2006 - 2011
- [BBC] Warning issued over webcam hackers
- [Guardian] Soundwave hopes to shake up music discovery on iPhone and Android
- [Guardian] Kim Dotcom lambasts 'largest data massacre in the history of the internet'
- [Guardian] Arm drops on worries about Nvidia competition
- [BBC] Paid-for online news 'makes gains'