Digital Birmingham is a Birmingham City Council initiative and part of a city wide strategic partnership of more than 40 public, private and voluntary organisations
Win, Secure and Grow Business Workshop
When: Tuesday 27 March 2012
Where:International Digital Lab, The University of Warwick. CV4 7AL
Time: 08.30 - 13.00
Warwick Manufacturing Group and the Engineering Employment Federation offer dedicated support to businesses in order to help sustain and accelerate market growth within the Midlands region and beyond.
This free interactive workshop is designed to provide you with up-to-date knowledge, tools and opportunities for you to take away and utilise.
Please click here for more information and to book your place.
- VIDEO: 70s Apple computer sells for $650,000
- Apple 1 from 1976 sells for $650,000
- Hay Festival 2013: Teenagers' mistakes will stay with them forever, warns Google chief Eric Schmidt
- Teenagers' mistakes will stay with them forever, warns Google chief Eric Schmidt
- Original Apple 1 computer sells for over £441,000
- [Guardian] Twitter at its worst is not Bercow, but the braying mob | Barbara Ellen
- [Guardian] It ain't what you do, it's the way that you get a robot to do it
- [Guardian] Internet titans who see a rosy future… in our love for nostalgia
- [BBC] Apple 1 from 1976 sells for $650,000
- [BBC] Faltering Facebook phone is delayed