Digital Birmingham is a Birmingham City Council initiative and part of a city wide strategic partnership of more than 40 public, private and voluntary organisations
Finding Opportunities through Social Media
23/05/2012 - 24/05/2012
When: Wednesday 23 May 2012 at 6pm
Where: City North Campus
Employers are increasing using social media sites to attract and recruit candidates. This session will offer you practical advice on how to get started on using social networking for finding employment opportunities. This session will be delivered by Birmingham City University's Employability Officer, Caroline Thorley and Learning & Teaching Fellow, Ruth Lawton.
To book to attend this event email your name, address and telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alumni career events are open to graduates, final year students and current and former staff of Birmingham City University and are free to attend.
- [Guardian] Islamic State moves to other social networks after Twitter clampdown
- [Guardian] Star Wars meets Clash of Clans in free-to-play Star Wars: Commander game
- [BBC] Social network cannot stop IS posts
- [Guardian] How much difference is there between MP3, CD and 24-bit audio?
- [BBC] UPS branches hit by data breach