Digital Birmingham is a Birmingham City Council initiative and part of a city wide strategic partnership of more than 40 public, private and voluntary organisations
The Partnership Approach: Learning from John Lewis with Andy Street
When: 29 March 2012
Where: Aston Business School
Time: 12.00 - 13.30
In this Leading Thinkers, Leading Visions guest lecture, Andy Street, Managing Director of John Lewis and Chair of the Greater Birmingham and Solihull Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) will discuss how the John Lewis business is growing from strength to strength. The business has recently opened a new store in Tamworth and will open a flagship store in Birmingham New Street in 2014. So how has this success been achieved? What is their business model and what can businesses in the region learn from this?
For more information and to book your place, please click here.
Please note that places are limited!
- [Guardian] Hive turns up central heating control with smartphone app for thermostats
- [BBC] Tech giants settle hiring court case
- [Guardian] Amazon reports soaring earnings amid batch of new initiatives
- [BBC] Amazon profits thin as expenses jump
- [Guardian] FCC asserts new set of net neutrality rules will preserve 'open internet'