Digital Birmingham is a Birmingham City Council initiative and part of a city wide strategic partnership of more than 40 public, private and voluntary organisations
The Partnership Approach: Learning from John Lewis with Andy Street
When: 29 March 2012
Where: Aston Business School
Time: 12.00 - 13.30
In this Leading Thinkers, Leading Visions guest lecture, Andy Street, Managing Director of John Lewis and Chair of the Greater Birmingham and Solihull Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) will discuss how the John Lewis business is growing from strength to strength. The business has recently opened a new store in Tamworth and will open a flagship store in Birmingham New Street in 2014. So how has this success been achieved? What is their business model and what can businesses in the region learn from this?
For more information and to book your place, please click here.
Please note that places are limited!
- [Guardian] Grindr: accurately predicting Scottish referendum results since 17 September
- [BBC] eBay flaw has existed for months
- [Guardian] Hyrule Warriors review a Frankensteins monster of a game
- [BBC] Google, Apple to encrypt by default
- [Guardian] Wisdom2.0: it came for our heartbeats, now Google wants our souls