Digital Birmingham is a Birmingham City Council initiative and part of a city wide strategic partnership of more than 40 public, private and voluntary organisations
iTools & resources
Be Heard - Birmingham's Consultation Database
Be Heard - Birmingham's Consultation Database is where you can find out what local people think about life in the city.
The consultations bring together views, comments and opinions collected by Birmingham City Council and all of the organisations making up Be Birmingham.
For more information, please click here.
- [Guardian] Feedly reaches 12m users as Google Reader alternatives battle hots up
- [BBC] Kim Dotcom decries 'data massacre'
- [Guardian] Sir Martin Sorrell: The NSA's Prism programme surprised even me - video
- [Guardian] Soundwave hopes to shake up music discovery on iPhone and Android
- [BBC] Paid-for online news 'makes gains'