Digital Birmingham is a Birmingham City Council initiative and part of a city wide strategic partnership of more than 40 public, private and voluntary organisations
iTools & resources
Finditinbirmingham aims to boost business activity across the local economy by retaining skills and contracts to our local businesses and supply chains.
Your free membership gives you access to local contracts, support, networking events, seminars, and job opportunities, helping you to stay ahead, get noticed and more importantly win bigger and better contracts for your business.
- [Guardian] Why is Anonymous helping teenage lesbians? | James Ball
- [Guardian] Guardian Viral Video Chart: Jimmy Kimmel, Eurovision and sad cats
- [Guardian] Guardian to launch new platform to streamline access to web content
- [BBC] BBC shows off 'script-changing' radio
- [BBC] Court battle for EA over game faces