Digital Birmingham is a Birmingham City Council initiative and part of a city wide strategic partnership of more than 40 public, private and voluntary organisations
iTools & resources
Travel more wisely
The ACT on CO2 website has launched a new tool which allows you to compare the fuel costs and CO2 emissions of all new cars by make and model.
Although it doesn't directly offer much about alternatives to car use, the 'On the Move' section of ACT on CO2 is a good resource for anyone wanting to optimise car use and 'drive smarter'.
- Apple 1 from 1976 sells for $650,000
- Hay Festival 2013: Teenagers' mistakes will stay with them forever, warns Google chief Eric Schmidt
- Teenagers' mistakes will stay with them forever, warns Google chief Eric Schmidt
- Original Apple 1 computer sells for over £441,000
- Painting through the power of thought enabled by scientists