Digital Birmingham is a Birmingham City Council initiative and part of a city wide strategic partnership of more than 40 public, private and voluntary organisations
Amendments to the Digital Economy Bill
The Digital Economy Bill is currently going through the House of Lords in what is the committee stage; this week it had its first "line by line examination." With 299 amendments having been put forward by the time of writing - midweek it was a comparatively mere 74 - some of them are inevitably in contradiction to others.
Find out more on the SamKnows website.
- [Guardian] HTC fends off Nokia sales ban in UK but could still face damages claim
- [Guardian] Pirate Bay switches address for the sixth time this year
- [BBC] 'Greenest' supercomputer unveiled
- [BBC] Copycat ransomware racks up victims
- [Guardian] Nokia Lumia 2520 review: nice hardware, shame about the software