Digital Birmingham is a Birmingham City Council initiative and part of a city wide strategic partnership of more than 40 public, private and voluntary organisations
Amendments to the Digital Economy Bill
The Digital Economy Bill is currently going through the House of Lords in what is the committee stage; this week it had its first "line by line examination." With 299 amendments having been put forward by the time of writing - midweek it was a comparatively mere 74 - some of them are inevitably in contradiction to others.
Find out more on the SamKnows website.
- [BBC] NY plans 'regulated' Bitcoin exchanges
- [Guardian] If GCHQ wants to improve national security it must fix our technology
- [BBC] Google faces in-app purchase action
- [Guardian] Table tennis star 'goes head-to-head with high-speed robot' – video
- [Guardian] Apple iOS 7 update fixes fingerprint, motion sickness and iPhone 4 woes