Digital Birmingham is a Birmingham City Council initiative and part of a city wide strategic partnership of more than 40 public, private and voluntary organisations
Amendments to the Digital Economy Bill
The Digital Economy Bill is currently going through the House of Lords in what is the committee stage; this week it had its first "line by line examination." With 299 amendments having been put forward by the time of writing - midweek it was a comparatively mere 74 - some of them are inevitably in contradiction to others.
Find out more on the SamKnows website.
- [Guardian] Grindr: accurately predicting Scottish referendum results since 17 September
- [BBC] eBay flaw has existed for months
- [Guardian] Hyrule Warriors review a Frankensteins monster of a game
- [BBC] Google, Apple to encrypt by default
- [Guardian] Wisdom2.0: it came for our heartbeats, now Google wants our souls