Digital Birmingham is a Birmingham City Council initiative and part of a city wide strategic partnership of more than 40 public, private and voluntary organisations
Some interesting views
Rory Cellan-Jones is the BBC's Technology Correspondent. Here is an interesting post on his blog.
- [BBC] Dark net drugs ads have 'doubled'
- [BBC] Israeli Iron Dome firms 'hacked'
- [Guardian] How do I set up a media server to share photos with phones and tablets?
- [Guardian] Is there a Rihanna sex tape? No, it's a malware scam on Facebook
- [Guardian] Tech City broadband is 'not fit for purpose', say startups