Digital Birmingham is a Birmingham City Council initiative and part of a city wide strategic partnership of more than 40 public, private and voluntary organisations
Some interesting views
Rory Cellan-Jones is the BBC's Technology Correspondent. Here is an interesting post on his blog.
- [BBC] Facebook earnings surge on mobile ads
- [BBC] Apple profits beat expectations
- [Guardian] Heartbleed inspires developers to make new version of OpenSSL
- [Guardian] Facebook's Sheryl Sandberg on why girls need to do computer science
- [Guardian] Google introduces 'time machine' feature in Street View