Digital Birmingham is a Birmingham City Council initiative and part of a city wide strategic partnership of more than 40 public, private and voluntary organisations
South Yorkshire launches as a Digital Region
South Yorkshire's Digital Region project has gone live.
Find out more at ThinkBroadband.
- [BBC] MSN Messenger to end after 15 years
- [Guardian] After-hours work emails: do you reply to colleagues at the dinner table?
- [Guardian] Google reveals home delivery drone program Project Wing
- [Guardian] German minister calls for anti-stress law ban on emails out of office hours
- [BBC] 2.6m historic pictures posted online