Digital Birmingham is a Birmingham City Council initiative and part of a city wide strategic partnership of more than 40 public, private and voluntary organisations
South Yorkshire launches as a Digital Region
South Yorkshire's Digital Region project has gone live.
Find out more at ThinkBroadband.
- [Guardian] HTC fends off Nokia sales ban in UK but could still face damages claim
- [Guardian] Pirate Bay switches address for the sixth time this year
- [BBC] 'Greenest' supercomputer unveiled
- [BBC] Copycat ransomware racks up victims
- [Guardian] Nokia Lumia 2520 review: nice hardware, shame about the software