Digital Birmingham is a Birmingham City Council initiative and part of a city wide strategic partnership of more than 40 public, private and voluntary organisations
Finding Opportunities through Social Media
23/05/2012 - 24/05/2012
When: Wednesday 23 May 2012 at 6pm
Where: City North Campus
Employers are increasing using social media sites to attract and recruit candidates. This session will offer you practical advice on how to get started on using social networking for finding employment opportunities. This session will be delivered by Birmingham City University's Employability Officer, Caroline Thorley and Learning & Teaching Fellow, Ruth Lawton.
To book to attend this event email your name, address and telephone number to email@example.com
Alumni career events are open to graduates, final year students and current and former staff of Birmingham City University and are free to attend.
- [Guardian] Media Talk podcast: Woolwich attack coverage and Boris ban lifted
- [Guardian] Press Start: next-gen consoles "ahead" of high-end PCs, Xbox One specs and more
- [Guardian] Why is Anonymous helping teenage lesbians? | James Ball
- [BBC] BBC shows off 'script-changing' radio
- [BBC] Court battle for EA over game faces