Digital Birmingham is a Birmingham City Council initiative and part of a city wide strategic partnership of more than 40 public, private and voluntary organisations
LAUNCH: Games & Digital Meetup with Giant Screen
When: 21 August 2012
Where: The Giant Screen at Millennium Point, Curzon Street, Birmingham, B4 7XG
Come along for an informal games social and network with fellow games and digital businesses followed by the opportunity to view one of the largest digital screens in the UK together with playing a multiplayer game with up to 350 different players at the same time in the same room!
Please click here for more information
- [Guardian] The libertarian iCapitalists wouldn't have anything to with the state … would they? | David Priestland
- [BBC] Xcom iOS app priced at premium
- [Guardian] Google's chief legal officer – live Q&A: eight things we learned
- [Guardian] Google is 'not in cahoots with NSA'
- [BBC] Smart ring and socks unveiled