Digital Birmingham is a Birmingham City Council initiative and part of a city wide strategic partnership of more than 40 public, private and voluntary organisations
iTools & resources
Be Heard - Birmingham's Consultation Database
Be Heard - Birmingham's Consultation Database is where you can find out what local people think about life in the city.
The consultations bring together views, comments and opinions collected by Birmingham City Council and all of the organisations making up Be Birmingham.
For more information, please click here.
- [Guardian] Sally Bercow's Lord McAlpine libel: Twitter is over. O.V.E.R. | Patrick Strudwick
- [Guardian] Bafta event: games writing discussion and Games Journalism Prize presentation
- [Guardian] 20 best iPhone and iPad apps this week
- [BBC] Faltering Facebook phone is delayed
- [BBC] Amazon reveals fan fiction platform