Digital Birmingham is a Birmingham City Council initiative and part of a city wide strategic partnership of more than 40 public, private and voluntary organisations
iTools & resources
Monitoring your Digital Footprint
Your business leaves "footprints" all over the Internet. Some of these footprints are your own which you can control, like your business website. But many footprints are generated by other people who are commenting, reviewing, complimenting or complaining about your business.
A simple search on Google will uncover references to your business, but it isn't terribly efficient at searching user generated content that forms the social Internet.
You might want to keep an eye on your company name, your products, your main employees, and indeed you might want to keep an eye on the competition more
- VIDEO: 70s Apple computer sells for $650,000
- Apple 1 from 1976 sells for $650,000
- Hay Festival 2013: Teenagers' mistakes will stay with them forever, warns Google chief Eric Schmidt
- Teenagers' mistakes will stay with them forever, warns Google chief Eric Schmidt
- Original Apple 1 computer sells for over £441,000
- [Guardian] Twitter at its worst is not Bercow, but the braying mob | Barbara Ellen
- [Guardian] It ain't what you do, it's the way that you get a robot to do it
- [Guardian] Internet titans who see a rosy future… in our love for nostalgia
- [BBC] Apple 1 from 1976 sells for $650,000
- [BBC] Faltering Facebook phone is delayed