Digital Birmingham is a Birmingham City Council initiative and part of a city wide strategic partnership of more than 40 public, private and voluntary organisations
iTools & resources
Why your company should ban Facebook
Facebook now has 350 million active users around the globe - that's an increase of 40% in just six months . Of these users at least 175 million log on every single day, and they're posting more content to the site than ever before. So it may seem inevitable that your company will jump on the Facebook bandwagon and let your staff post away.
But is allowing access to Facebook really the best thing for your business? Let's look at the facts more
- [Guardian] Privacy and the moral hazard of surveillance
- [BBC] Ant abilities could aid robot design
- [Guardian] Boot up: Intel v big data, wearable and health, Apple on tax, Google Island and more
- [Guardian] Fiat's YouTube hit shows adverts breaking down borders online
- [BBC] Tumblr 'will boost Yahoo revenue'