Digital Birmingham is a Birmingham City Council initiative and part of a city wide strategic partnership of more than 40 public, private and voluntary organisations
MOBILE MONDAY: Mobile Web
When: 3 September 2012
Where: Birmingham Science Park Aston, Faraday Wharf, Holt Street, Birmingham. B7 4BB
Join us at Birmingham Science Park Aston for a mobile web meetup for anyone interested in the mobile industry to showcase their games and mobile applications, learn from industry veterans and network with other companies in the mobile scene.
Please click here for more information.
- [BBC] Tesco Broadband faces double fault
- [Guardian] Heartbleed inspires developers to make new version of OpenSSL
- [Guardian] Facebook's Sheryl Sandberg on why girls need to do computer science
- [BBC] Robot portable printer secures cash
- [Guardian] Google introduces 'time machine' feature in Street View