Digital Birmingham is a Birmingham City Council initiative and part of a city wide strategic partnership of more than 40 public, private and voluntary organisations
Join the Family
Subscribe and receive news and details of technology offers and also so we can ask you what you think
iTools & resources
Broadband Guide for Consumers
Welcome to the Broadband Guide for Consumers. Here you will find answers to most of the questions you need to ask about broadband, the internet and how it can affect you.
The guide has been designed to make broadband easy to understand and accessible to everyone. It covers everything you need to know to get started and make the most of your broadband connection for home.
- [BBC] Tor attack may have unmasked users
- [Guardian] Assassin's Creed Unity the most gruesome game trailer ever?
- [BBC] Smart home kit proves 'easy to hack'
- [Guardian] Twitter: the future's bright - but more like Facebook than ever
- [Guardian] Lords describe Right to be Forgotten as 'unworkable, unreasonable, and wrong'