Digital Birmingham is a Birmingham City Council initiative and part of a city wide strategic partnership of more than 40 public, private and voluntary organisations
iTools & resources
Finditinbirmingham aims to boost business activity across the local economy by retaining skills and contracts to our local businesses and supply chains.
Your free membership gives you access to local contracts, support, networking events, seminars, and job opportunities, helping you to stay ahead, get noticed and more importantly win bigger and better contracts for your business.
- Apple 1 from 1976 sells for $650,000
- Hay Festival 2013: Teenagers' mistakes will stay with them forever, warns Google chief Eric Schmidt
- Teenagers' mistakes will stay with them forever, warns Google chief Eric Schmidt
- Original Apple 1 computer sells for over £441,000
- Painting through the power of thought enabled by scientists
- [Guardian] How wealth of Silicon Valley's tech elite created a world apart
- [Guardian] Why should Apple have access to consumers if it refuses to pay its fair share of taxes?
- [Guardian] Corporate tax: our mainstream parties all fawned over multinationals | the big issue
- [BBC] Apple 1 from 1976 sells for $650,000
- [BBC] Faltering Facebook phone is delayed