Digital Birmingham is a Birmingham City Council initiative and part of a city wide strategic partnership of more than 40 public, private and voluntary organisations
iTools & resources
With more and more people going online for shopping, information searching, chatting, homework or gaming, it's crucial that everyone understands how the internet works and how to be 'street wise' when online.
By knowing the issues and how to deal with safety concerns, parents, carers and community users will be better able to support young people and those that use the internet to be safe online.
Presented as short stories and featuring online activities, Digital Birmingham wants to support you, your family and your community in your online adventures, and empower you to become smarter and safer surfers.
- [BBC] A question of identity
- [Guardian] Oculus Rift: 'virtual reality is still niche - it's hard to service millions'
- [Guardian] Google to cut ties with rightwing lobby group over climate change 'lies'
- [BBC] Museum reunites Colossus veterans
- [Guardian] Apple iPhone 6 and 6 plus sales top ten million in first weekend