Digital Birmingham is a Birmingham City Council initiative and part of a city wide strategic partnership of more than 40 public, private and voluntary organisations
iTools & resources
With more and more people going online for shopping, information searching, chatting, homework or gaming, it's crucial that everyone understands how the internet works and how to be 'street wise' when online.
By knowing the issues and how to deal with safety concerns, parents, carers and community users will be better able to support young people and those that use the internet to be safe online.
Presented as short stories and featuring online activities, Digital Birmingham wants to support you, your family and your community in your online adventures, and empower you to become smarter and safer surfers.
- [Guardian] Boot up: RAT at Play, Ballmer at volume, solar system to scale, and more
- [BBC] Facebook's WhatsApp purchase opposed
- [BBC] Europol warning over wi-fi hotspots
- [Guardian] How augmented reality builds bridge between games and children's books
- [Guardian] Internet of things: funding to double, David Cameron announces