Digital Birmingham is a Birmingham City Council initiative and part of a city wide strategic partnership of more than 40 public, private and voluntary organisations
Protect your smartphone today!
Get Safe Online has released advice for smartphone users. Rapid growth in the use of smartphones, along with applications that allow web users to bank, shop and social network on the move, means that online identity fraud risks associated with personal computers and laptops are becoming increasingly relevant to mobile handsets.
- [Guardian] Grindr: accurately predicting Scottish referendum results since 17 September
- [BBC] eBay flaw has existed for months
- [Guardian] Hyrule Warriors review a Frankensteins monster of a game
- [BBC] Google, Apple to encrypt by default
- [Guardian] Wisdom2.0: it came for our heartbeats, now Google wants our souls