Digital Birmingham is a Birmingham City Council initiative and part of a city wide strategic partnership of more than 40 public, private and voluntary organisations
Protect your smartphone today!
Get Safe Online has released advice for smartphone users. Rapid growth in the use of smartphones, along with applications that allow web users to bank, shop and social network on the move, means that online identity fraud risks associated with personal computers and laptops are becoming increasingly relevant to mobile handsets.
- [BBC] NY plans 'regulated' Bitcoin exchanges
- [Guardian] If GCHQ wants to improve national security it must fix our technology
- [BBC] Google faces in-app purchase action
- [Guardian] Table tennis star 'goes head-to-head with high-speed robot' – video
- [Guardian] Apple iOS 7 update fixes fingerprint, motion sickness and iPhone 4 woes