Digital Birmingham is a Birmingham City Council initiative and part of a city wide strategic partnership of more than 40 public, private and voluntary organisations
Protect your smartphone today!
Get Safe Online has released advice for smartphone users. Rapid growth in the use of smartphones, along with applications that allow web users to bank, shop and social network on the move, means that online identity fraud risks associated with personal computers and laptops are becoming increasingly relevant to mobile handsets.
- [BBC] Absent fans get robot to do cheering
- [Guardian] Twitch: what is it, and why has Google bought it for $1bn?
- [Guardian] New ransomware employs Tor to stay hidden from security
- [Guardian] US Congress banned from editing Wikipedia after staff caught trolling
- [BBC] Google Glass rival has neck battery